Friday, June 19, 2009

I`m A victim of Birocracy

Damn...once again I was cancelled from residing in my college. Last time, it`s ok b`coz I appealed and I got it. But this time around I appeal and my appeal was granted and then suddenly just now they telling I was unable to stay in my college b`coz I`m an appeal student and the first year student is their main priority. Eventhough I`m a Liason Officer for Minggu Aluan Pelajar 2009/2010. This is unfair. My right has been violated. I submitted my college activity book before it`s due date but don`t know what happen....my book where found somewhere else not together with other`s book. Actually they screw up but it was me that has to appeal..I hope later UNIMAS generally and Kolej Bunga Raya specifically will have a better system for student accomodation so there will be no victim like me in the future. Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment